Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,994元 (kr6,508) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)