Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,153 (kr7,105) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)