Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,475 (Mex$ 10,912) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)