Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,353 prices entered by 1,226 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.952 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,085 (C$1,229) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)