Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,528 prices entered by 1,175 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.350 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,234 (C$1,352) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)