Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,205 prices entered by 925 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.246 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,633 (C$1,074) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (27 minutes ago)