Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,200 prices entered by 1,202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.844 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,555 (C$1,353) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)