Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,541 prices entered by 961 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.108 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,729元 (C$1,709) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)