Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,265 prices entered by 1,196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.253 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,819 (C$1,298) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)