Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,757 (﷼ 24,743,177) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)