Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.935 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,845元 (AU$1,590) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)