Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.256 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,815 (AU$726) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)