Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,783 (AU$716) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)