Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.206 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,628 (AU$697) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)