Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05919 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,374 (¥73,889) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)