Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,127 (¥87,360) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)