Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06192 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,913 (¥47,043) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (42 minutes ago)