Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06514 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,495 (¥69,004) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)