Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05877 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,026 (¥85,516) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)