Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06159 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,073元 (¥82,370) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)