Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,444 (1,642,484 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)