Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00201 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,264元 (2,619,700 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)