Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,408元 (2,381,299 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)