Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,151 (1,953,895 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)