Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,133 (1,954,668 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)