Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06306 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,731 (59,165 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (35 minutes ago)