Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05746 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,973 (86,536 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)