Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34365 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,658元 (Mex$ 13,554) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)