Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31967 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,115 (Mex$ 16,001) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)