Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35545 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,830 (Mex$ 13,588) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)