Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10675 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,207 (₨20,677) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)