Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,183 (₨40,681) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (18 minutes ago)