Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10174 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,096 (₨40,261) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)