Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,989 (₨29,119) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)