Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39351 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,470元 (11,359 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)