Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06235 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,771 (76,525 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)