Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05541 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,964 (71,541 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)