Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05430 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,962 (72,960 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)