Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05444 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,643 (48,557 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)