Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.672 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,549 (2,720 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)