Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,449 (2,764 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)