Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.630 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,565 (1,573 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)