Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 84% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,468 (€1,049) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)