Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.810 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,921元 (€1,142) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)