Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36629 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,402 (Mex$ 9,287) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)