Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,298 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)