Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,456 (₨43,335) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (about 1 hour ago)