Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,264 (₨22,005) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)