Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09431 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,212元 (₨44,657) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)