Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10011 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,316 (₨43,108) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)