Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10217 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,170 (50,602 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (39 minutes ago)