Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10132 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,079 (30,389 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 2 hours ago)