Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.502 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,587 (€745) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)