Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.547 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,944 (EC$2,333) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)