Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11008 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,348 (39,500 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)