Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11443 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,097元 (44,544 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)