Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26246 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,656 (10,118₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)