Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,457 (€477) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)