Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,669 (R$ 1,832) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)