Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,802 (R$ 1,719) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (37 minutes ago)