Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,489 (R$ 2,109) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)