Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,627 (R$ 2,655) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)