Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01069 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,603 (CH$524,014) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (38 minutes ago)