Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01013 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,632元 (CH$556,150) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)