Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01020 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,164 (CH$310,268) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (24 minutes ago)