Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,775 (CH$561,459) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)