Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.533 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,053 (R 7,600) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)