Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47684 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,608元 (R 11,762) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)