Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,875 (4,293 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)