Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,304 (4,425 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)