Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.763 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,445 (2,521 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)