Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34746 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,001 (Mex$ 11,516) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)