Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,505 prices entered by 560 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,663元 (﷼ 34,227,363) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)