Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,529 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,718 (﷼ 12,798,116) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)