Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,089 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,004 (﷼ 18,870,529) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)