Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28859 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,015 (L 17,378) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)