Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28188 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,041 (L 17,884) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)