Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28704 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,002元 (L 17,425) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)