Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29378 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,951 (L 10,046) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)