Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28328 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,530 (L 19,521) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (41 minutes ago)