Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.376 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,025 (GH₵2,926) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (38 minutes ago)