Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,091 (GH₵1,290) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)