Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.850 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,956 (1,739 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (38 minutes ago)