Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.562 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,024元 (1,961 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)