Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.676 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,524 (1,691 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)