Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.795 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,673 (956 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)