Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.540 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,849 (RM1,850) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)