Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,321 (RM2,691) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (41 minutes ago)