Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.582 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,222 (NZ$1,576) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)