Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.573 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,767元 (NZ$1,917) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)