Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.561 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,563 (NZ$1,658) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)