Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.842 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,627 (NZ$1,369) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)