Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02491 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,152 (126,501 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)