Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,071 (4,597,965 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (44 minutes ago)