Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,360 (5,510,429 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)