Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,874 (€391) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)