Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,412元 (€677) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)