Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,988 (€798) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)