Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,371 (€683) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)