Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,075 (€554) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (12 minutes ago)