Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,298 (€445) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)