Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,418 (€696) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (38 minutes ago)