Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.834 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,375元 (€814) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)