Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,667 (2,561 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)