Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,556 (2,001 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)