Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13754 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,873 (Php28,160) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)