Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13161 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,926 (Php37,430) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)