Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,989元 ($b5,093) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)