Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,756 ($b3,756) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)