Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,757 ($b4,930) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)