Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.715 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,699 (2,741 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)