Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.626 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,175 (1,953 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)