Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.633 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,825 (2,342 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (22 minutes ago)