Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.708 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,693 (2,748 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)