Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01935 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,658 (240,728 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,570 (about 1 hour ago)