Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01932 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,730 (244,779 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)