Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02076 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,198 (202,248 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)