Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02082 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,093 (244,595 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (41 minutes ago)