Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.713 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,858 (6,810 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)