Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,703 (8,111 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)