Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,865元 (6,691 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (39 minutes ago)