Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,806元 (Rp 10,519,621) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)