Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,870 (Rp 9,387,413) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (34 minutes ago)