Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,576 (Rp 11,915,133) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)